The base is a part that fixes the machine tool by installing it so that it does not move on the floor. It is one of the important parts for using machine tools safely and is used in various places such as factories. There are various types of bases such as base plates, sub-plates and blocks, among which there are various product types such as grid type and self-cut type. In addition to being able to select the appropriate one according to the usage situation, it is possible to use different plates in combination or to fix OK vices so that they do not slip.
- TAKIGEN MFG Rotary plane (M12 × L2 = 25)The adjuster has a structure in which the screw part swings freely and can be kept horizontal under any conditions. Measuring equipment, steel cabinets, vending machines, copiersDimension W (mm) 17 Allowable Load (N) Vertical: 2940 Dimension L2 (mm) 25 Dimension L1 (mm) 51.0 Dimension M M12 Dimension D (Φmm) 50 TAKIGEN code 20464 Mass (g) 72from S$7.79Min. 4 days
- IMAO BJ711 Locate GaugeDiscontinued
- IMAO BJ065 (M12) MC2 face block (sub-plate type)Discontinued
- IMAO BJ045-N MC plate (plain type)Number of Mounting Holes 8Discontinued
- IMAO FJ10 (M12 / M16) Flex SubplateIt can be used as a slip prevention for OK vices and side stoppers by replacing the base of the slide unit.Dimension G (Φmm) 12(H7) Dimension H (mm) 12.5 number of reference holes 140 Dimension J (mm) 15 Dimension F (mm) 15 Dimension E (mm) 25 Dimension C (mm) 45 Dimension B (mm) 500 Reference hole pitch (mm) 50±0.02 Dimension D (mm) 50±0.04 Number of Mounting Holes 6 Dimension A (mm) 616 Mass (g) 98000 Dimension K (mm) M12×1.75 Surface Treatment (Main Unit) Polished finish, iron tetraoxide film Heat treatment (main body) Quenching and tempering Material (Main Unit) S45CDiscontinued
- IMAO FJ05 Flex 2-sided blockDiscontinued
- IMAO BJ092 Console (without polishing)Dimension E (mm) 148Discontinued