Welding materials are materials that are welded by applying temperature and pressure to the base metal. The container specification is a plastic container, the form is powder, and there are copper, brass, copper alloy and other types. Melting temperatures range from as low as 300 ° C to over 1000 ° C, so handle with care. In addition to the usual welding that bonds the base materials together, it is also possible to perform overlay welding to improve the durability and quality by coating the base material. Used in a wide range from shipbuilding, industrial machinery and vehicles to cans, steel frames and bridges. There are also types with high weather resistance and seawater resistance, and there are welding materials that can be welded underwater.
- Kobelco (Kobe Steel) Melting fluxIt excels in thin plates and can be welded at high speed with a small diameter, and thin plates of about 2 mm can be welded at about 300 cm / min. Butt and fillet welding for shipbuilding, industrial machinery, vehicles, cans, steel frames, bridges, etc.AWS Standard A5.17 F7A2-EH14 JIS Standard Z3183 S502-H Type Melting Drying Time (min) 60 Temperature (℃) 150～350from S$199.90Min. 13 days
- Nippon STeel Welding & Engineering (Former Nippon Steel & Sumikin Welding) Covered arc cutting rodRod Length (mm) 450from S$189.90Min. 5 days
- Kobelco (Kobe Steel) Sintered fluxSuitable for fillet welding of mild steel to 490MPa grade steel in combination with US-36. Has excellent toughness of weld metal.Abrasive Grain Size 10×48 JIS Standard Z3352 SACG1 Type bondfrom S$299.90Min. 153 days
- Kobelco (Kobe Steel) Melting fluxTemperature (℃) 150～350 Type Melting Drying Time (min) 60 AWS Standard A5.17 F7A2-EH14 JIS Standard Z3183 S502-HDiscontinued
- Kobelco (Kobe Steel) Melting fluxExcellent crack resistance even for thick plates of 100 mm or more. Stable impact value and sufficient tensile strength can be obtained even after long-term heat treatment.Temperature (℃) 150～350 Drying Time (min) 60 Steel type Hardfacing Type MeltingDiscontinued
- Kobelco (Kobe Steel) Melting fluxIt has excellent versatility, is insensitive to rust, scale, oil, dirt, etc., and has excellent blow hole resistance and pit resistance. Butt and fillet welding for shipbuilding, industrial machinery, vehicles, cans, bridges, etc.Drying Time (min) 60 Type Melting JIS Standard Z3183 S502-H AWS Standard A5.17 F7A2-EH14、F6P2-EH14Discontinued
- Kobelco (Kobe Steel) Melting fluxGood slag peelability in the groove and good mechanical properties in multi-layer welding. Butting of industrial machines, cans, steel frames, etc. and downward fillet welding.Drying Time (min) 60 JIS Standard Z3183 S642-MN Type Melting Temperature (℃) 150～350 AWS Standard A5.23 F9P4-EG-GDiscontinued